3/2/09

stitches west

We attended a wedding in the Bay Area on Saturday but I flew in a day earlier to hang out with some knitting friends at the Stitches West Market. I'm so glad I did because it was phenomenal! I went off my yarn diet for a few hours and here's the damage...

yarn: Jojoland Melody Superwash
intended project: Swirl Shawl


yarn: Jojoland Melody
intended project: TBD


yarn: Lisa Souza Baby Alpaca Lace
intended project: Eve Stole


yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play
intended project: second attempt at Clapotis (read about the first here)

I did my research with the vendor map that Kelie kindly provided me a few weeks ago, so I already had a shopping list before I arrived. The only impulse buy was the Lisa Souza Baby Alpaca Lace. Not bad considering all the yarn I could have purchased, right?

0 comments: